- November 9, 2017: Last day for project advisor to nominate students for oral presentation at the student project symposium. If you are interested in doing oral presentation at the symposium, talk to your project advisor before this date.
- November 17, 2017 (before 1700): Document submission for Student Project Symposium (Note that late submission will NOT be accepted and request for late submission will NOT be granted, absolutely. Questions about the symposium can be addressed to eesymposium-group[at]sjsu[dot]edu)
- Submit a soft-copy of your project poster to the link provided on canvas. One submission per group. The link will be available for submission from 11/13/2017 at 9:00 AM through 11/17/2017 at 17:00PM (Students are responsible for making sure that their advisors approved the posters for submission). Instructions for creating project posters and sample posters are also on the class canvas.
- If you are nominated and selected for oral presentation (you need to ask your project advisor to nominate you for oral presentation), rehearsal is anytime during the week of the 13th in November, which will be confirmed prior to that week.
- EE 297B and EE 197B student arrival time is 12:00 PM at the ballroom
- December 1, 2017: Student Project Symposium in Student Union Ballroom
Symposium time is 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
Students should dress in business formal attire.