- Project (Thesis) Proposal Guidelines | EE297A Application
- Master Project Report Guidelines
- Master Thesis Guidelines | EE299A Application
- Your project is sponsored by a company. In this case, the co-advisor is a person from the company, or
- Your project is in collaboration with other departments such as Computer Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, etc. In this case, the co-advisor is a faculty member from that department
To enroll in EE297B/EE299B, students must submit the docusign form to get the add code. Here is the link.
EE297B/EE299B Registration due date: Two weeks prior to the University's ADD deadline.
The Presentation Schedule and document due dates are on the EE297B/EE299B syllabi.
Faculty Research Projects