The SJSU-EE Scholarships provide financial support to outstanding undergraduate SJSU students majoring in Electrical Engineering. Two types of scholarships are available based on: 1) Academic achievement or 2) Academic achievement and Financial need. The scholarship amount varies and depends on the award for which the student is selected. You are qualified to apply for these scholarships if you meet all the conditions listed below at the time you submit your application:
- Full-time SJSU student majoring in Electrical Engineering.
- Junior or Senior (but not in the last semester) status at the time of receiving the award.
- Accumulative overall GPA and SJSU GPA of 3.3 or better.
To apply for SJSU-EE Scholarships, please follow the steps below:
- Complete the online application. Do not send any other document with this online application.
- Application will be evaluated by selection committee for qualifications, completeness and accuracy.
- You will be notified by email if you are selected for consideration, and we may request for your official transcript(s) and supporting documents at that time. You will be provided instructions,submission address, and deadline in your email notification.
- You will be notified by email if you are selected as an SJSU-EE scholar (scholarship recipient),and will be required to notify the Department of your acceptance within two weeks of notification.
If you encounter any problems in completing your application, please contact SJSU-EE Scholarship Committee Chair at: ee.scholarships[at]sjsu[dot]edu
Email completed application to: ee.scholarships[at]sjsu[dot]edu